Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Enrichment Assistant (Float Team/On Call)
at Volunteers of America
The Volunteers of America Colorado Float Team is a team of experienced professionals that assist in the facilities that we serve, such as the Senior Community Care Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), Horizons Health Care Center, Valley Manor Care Center, the Homestead at Montrose, and Home Health of Western Colorado.
As an PRN Life Enrichment Assistant, you will enjoy ultimate flexibility and work as little as 4 shifts per month or full time hours, it is YOUR choice. One (1) year of experience is required.
PRIMARY RELATIONSHIPS: Assists in coordination of resident social activities and recreational programs.
OBJECTIVE: Coordinate social, recreational, purposeful and spiritual activities to residents, whose needs include psychological, physical, and cognitive challenges.
1. High school graduate or equivalent education is preferred. Preference given to persons who have completed courses in therapeutic recreation.
2. Minimum one year experience in a healthcare setting.
3. If operating company vehicle you must be 21 years of age and meet the MVR organization standards.
4. Ability to read, understand and follow written and oral instructions; to prepare written reports and documentation.
5. Ability to work with residents of varying levels of responsiveness.
6. Motor coordination and manual dexterity required in working with craft projects and other resident activities.
7. Able and willing to work flexible hours, such as during evenings and weekends for planned activities events.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
To Apply: http://www.jobs.net/j/JWHuxQBw