Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Home Health Aide
at Volunteers of America
At North Park Plaza we provide housing for Seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
Volunteers of America is looking for someone who wants to make a difference in the lives of seniors. During this unprecedented time in our history, Seniors are being asked to isolate and you could be someone to provide some much needed human kindness and interaction.
Join our team of Home Health Aides. The role of the Home Health Aide (HHA) is to ensure that our residents receive daily nursing care and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Documentation of cares given and pertinent observations. Reports any observations to the nurse.
- Assists with ambulation, transfers and exercise.
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Experience as a Home Health Aide or CNA is preferred.
- No experience is required, we will train you.
- Must be willing to work in a senior living environment that is taking precautions against COVID-19