Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Dietary Assistant/Wait Staff (PT)
at Volunteers of America
Perfect position for any High School Student or someone looking to get hours serving our Sleepy Eye Family!
Sleepy Eye Care Center is looking for a part-time Dietary Aide to join its team!
Scheduled hours-The hours are 4p-6:30pm!
1. Friendly and enjoy working with the elderly.
2. Previous institutional dietary service experience is preferred.
3. Ability to read and understand procedures used for work assignments, instructions, recipe directions and diet order cards.
4. Numerical ability for recipe preparation and proper measuring of cleaning agents and chemicals.
5. Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of such responsibilities as preparing food items, carrying quantity foods, serving meals, handling soiled dishes, operating dietary equipment and cleaning assigned work areas.
6. Coordination and dexterity for preparing food and operating dietary equipment safely.
7. Ability to work in an area that is often very hot/cold.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.