Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant-(PT)-All Shifts-$2K Sign On
at Volunteers of America
At Sleepy Eye Care Center, not only have we earned a 5-STAR RATING for Quality Care, we're a sociable community, where neighbors soon become friends - a comfortable and appealing place you'll be happy to call your home - come join us our team, Great Place to Work-Certified!
New Retention Incentives-$2K Sign On Bonus
We are currently hiring part time Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.) to join our team in Sleepy Eye, MN on all shifts!
***The AM Shift is 7:00a-3:30p
***The PM Shift is 3:00p-11:30p (Shift differential $3.00)
***The NOC/Midnight Shift is 11p-7:30a(Shift differential $3.00)
- Provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with established facility nursing care procedures as directed by clinical supervisors.
- Reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur.
- Performs routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents.
- Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
3. Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.