Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Restorative Aide
at Volunteers of America
Westchester Senior Living is a premier living and health care campus providing a variety of options and a continuity of care for our community including delightfully spacious, sensibly planned assisted-living apartments allowing as much independence and activity as a person is able in a lovely garden setting. We are also proud to announce the newest addition to our campus, Tivoli Manor, which provides the much needed service of Memory Support Assisted Living.
We are seeking a full-time Restorative Aide for our skilled nursing facility who is compassionate, caring and reliable to join our team.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes: medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, voluntary life insurance, voluntary short term disability, flexible spending account, 403b with company contributions, legal plan, discount prescription drug program and employee discount program.
The primary role of the Certified Nursing Assistant/Restorative Aide is help assigned residents with improving their quality of life by assisting with activities and therapy that will increase their mobility and agility. The Certified Nursing Assistant reports any observed changes in resident condition as they occur. This position will also perform routine resident care duties and tasks delegated by the registered nurse, licensed practical nurse or licensed therapist to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of residents. Provides services in a manner compliant with all state and federal regulations as well as with any applicable facility policies and procedures.
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
3. Experience in the long-term care setting as a Restorative Aide preferred.
4. Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
5. Ability to prioritize duties.
6. Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
7. Ability to work as part of a team.
8. Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.