Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
at Volunteers of America
Come join is us in making a difference in the lives of those that we serve!
Valley Manor Care Center is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! The Nursing Assistant is the heart of the clinical team, providing direct care and activities of daily living for our residents that they cannot do for themselves. You will be rewarded with smiles and gratitude from the residents you provide care to! Retention Bonus offered!!
- Assist residents with activities of daily living.
- Reports promptly to the nurse any changes in the resident condition.
- Immediately reports any suspected abuse or neglect per facility policy.
- Accurately utilizes electronic systems of documentation as required per facility policy.
- Attends/Completes educational offerings, and obtains at least twelve (12) hours of continuing education a year per state regulations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- State approved nursing assistant course completion/certification, or enrollment in approved course per state guidelines.
- Experience in the long-term care setting preferred.
- Ability to safely perform the essential functions of the job without harm to self or others.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Ability to understand and follow work assignments.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
To Apply: http://www.jobs.net/j/JpLWqcsX