Volunteers of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Clinical Manager - LPN
at Volunteers of America
Assistant Clinical Manager, LPN
Full Time - Administrative & Floor
Palmview at Gulf Coast Village, Assisted Living
Cape Coral, FL
Gulf Coast Village is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse - Assistant Clinical Manager to join its team. As a Assistant Clinical Manager your job is vital to increasing the quality of cares given to residents in order to enhance the functionality of the clinical team.
- Supervise the activities of the assigned nursing station(s).
- Facilitate expert multidisciplinary care for the residents by direction, supervision and example.
- Act as a clinical and managerial resource for all nursing units.
- Supervise the unit on a shift-by-shift basis taking the responsibility of all aspects of care in conjunction with other nursing personnel.
- Floor caseload
- Cooperate with all other departments that impact the functioning of the unit
- Provide leadership in conjunction with nursing staff, including participation in standard setting and maintenance of care standards
- Provides intermittent care and may be required to cover vacant positions when necessary.
- Participates in education and development of all nursing staff.
- Responsible for the coordination, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing services provided to each resident on a twenty-four (24) hour basis.
Work where you feel at home.
The warm and caring atmosphere of our communities is created by nurses, environmental specialists, certified nursing assistants and other team members who love to help older adults feel healthy and at home.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing program with a current Florida license as a LPN.
- Minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience, with a combination of long-term care dementia care or acute care. Home care experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a health care setting.
- Effective written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Home Health regulatory and reimbursement requirements.
- Possess adequate strength, coordination, dexterity and endurance to meet the strenuous physical demands of such resident care responsibilities as lifting and moving patients.
- Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.