Vivage Quality Health Partners
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vivage Quality Health Partners
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center Colorado Springs
Our management company, VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING, is a nationally recognized leader and innovator in the long-term care industry. VIVAGE SENIOR LIVING is dedicated to person-centered care and we embrace the Eden Alternative™ philosophy. We bring “quality of life in aging” and “living well” to Long Term Care!
Currently, Parkmoor Village is seeking 2 Full Time RESTORATIVE AIDE at their 125 bed skilled nursing community located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
The primary responsibility of the RESTORATIVE AIDE is to assist in performing restorative nursing procedures that maximize the resident’s existing abilities, emphasize independence, and minimize the negative effects of disability with an attitude of realistic optimist.. A successful RESTORATIVE AIDE in our community has these traits and attributes:
- Assist in planning, developing, implementing, evaluating, and directing restorative care services, as well as programs and activities.
- Meet with the administration, medical and nursing staff, therapy department, as well as other related departments in planning restorative care.
- Assist in maintaining a current file, treatment records, resident files, and progress notes of residents treated.
- Review request form for restorative care and physicians’’ orders.
- Prepare resident for treatment by dress/position and administer restorative care in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Assist with instructing and supervising resident during therapy.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be a supportive team member.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
- Must possess a valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active nursing license to practice in the state.
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must possess the ability to work harmoniously with other personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., necessary for providing quality care and maintaining a sound operation.
- Must be able to communicate policies, procedures, regulations, reports, etc., to personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and government agencies/personnel.
- Must be knowledgeable of computer systems, system applications, and other office equipment.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Previous experience required. On-the-job training provided.
Parkmoor Village is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!