Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Nursing Services
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am-5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit medical, dental, optometry, chiropracty, acupuncture, behavioral and social services center providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in clinics located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties. We work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services and education for those who need it most. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population. If you are selected for this position, you will make a difference in the lives of others and every day, you will make an impact on your community. We have a very competitive compensation and benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Schedule Initial Health Assessments for managed care members
- Follow-up with new patients to ensure satisfaction and generate second appointment
- Contact existing patients not yet seen in calendar year to book for preventive appointments
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as determined
- Answer all incoming telephone calls within 60 seconds in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner
- Make appointments for all clinics
- Enter accurate demographic data or verify current data in the computer, updating as necessary
- Enter insurance policies and verifies policy numbers, start and stop dates and updates as needed
- Provide lunch/illness/vacation coverage as needed
- Ensure work stations and waiting areas are kept clean and orderly
- High school graduate or equivalent with minimum 6 months’ customer service or sales experience, preferably in a medical office setting
- Exceptional phone skills; solid interpersonal communications and knowledge of health care systems and VCC products and services.
- BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH REQUIRED
- Experience/familiarity with computers, Microsoft Office products, business e-mail, communication systems and internet search capabilities