Vista Community Clinic
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Vista Community Clinic
- Req No.
- Regular Full-Time
- Clinical Quality
- 40 hrs/wk (M-F 8am to 5pm)
Vista Community Clinic is a private, non-profit, multi-specialty outpatient clinic providing care in a comprehensive, high quality setting. Located in San Diego, Orange and Riverside counties, we work to advance community health and hope by providing access to premier health services. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to make a difference in the community. Our competitive compensation and benefits program includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan, for eligible employees. VCC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Supports VCC’s Quality Teams to facilitate and promote effective and efficient achievement of VCC’s goals using Lean tools and tracks progress towards achievement of plans
- Able to lead multi-disciplinary teams to problem solve and strategize using lean methods
- Able to analyze reports and interpret data to develop and implement interventions
- Confident with presenting data or project deliverables to Executive Team. Able to create workflow processes in order to insure standardized work throughout the organization
- Able to prioritize projects and work efficiently Demonstrate success in leading and sustaining improvement.
- Must be able to work closely with others to collaborate on completion of common goals.
- Willing and able to train others to advance the Lean culture in an evolving organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum two years' experience working in healthcare setting
- Valid California driver’s license, current vehicle insurance and reliable transportation
- Yellow or Green Belt Certification in Lean Six Sigma
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Health Services Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge in HEDIS and UDS (preferred)
- Some experience in successfully implementing performance improvement teams in healthcare setting
- Some experience working with data analytics or statistics
- Some experience with supporting Lean initiatives (healthcare preferred)
- Proven facilitation skills and ability to energize others to productive action
- Communicates effectively and creative group presenter
- Skilled in working with Microsoft suite products; Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of QI Macros or Minitab (Preferred)
- Knowledgeable in VISIO