Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at TBK Bank
Join Triumph Business Capital!
At Triumph Business Capital, we believe the strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established. That's why we look for team members who work hard to make a difference in their workplace and community. Our goal is to make long-term improvements in everything and everyone we touch. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Underwriting Administrator provides administrative support to the Underwriting Team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Setup new clients in Operation System and communicate with the Sales team on missing items prior to funding;
- Monitor missing documentation in Salesforce/PALS (CRM) for new clients;
- Maintain client files such as scanning and filing documentation;
- Maintain, communicate and follow-up with Operations regarding pending items such as tax issues, missing legal documentation, insurance and authority, etc.;
- Prepare, manage and communicate all ancillary documents and updated legal documentation;
- Review UCC and Search to Reflect for compliance and confirm corporate and debtor monitoring;
- Prepare and mail Welcome Kits to new clients;
- Monitoring SaferWatch for Insurance and Authority changes;
- Monitor monthly tax reports on clients;
- Maintain active/inactive client monitoring;
- Monitor 8821 expirations and update.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 2+ years’ experience in working administrative duties or support in a high-volume work environment;
- Experience with Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), a plus;
- Experience in factoring or financial services, a plus.
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.