Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Commercial Lending Assistant
at TBK Bank
Join TBK Bank!
At TBK Bank, we're a team of passionate, driven, collaborative, solutions minded people who want to make a difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our mission is to do well and to do good at the same time. We accomplish this by working together, because at the end of the day, TBK stands for helping the people and business in our communities succeed. We thrive on providing exceptional customer service, and we look for friendly professionals dedicated to helping customers achieve their financial goals.
The Commercial Lending Assistant is responsible for providing support to Lenders assigned market. Support includes working with the Lender to close and fund commercial loans (including real estate) in compliance with regulatory and Bank policies and procedures.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate loan closings with Lender, attorneys and borrowers as needed.
- Create loans files and request/review due diligence and other documentation related closing and funding loans (appraisals, environmental reports, preliminary title reports, customer identification, UCC Searches, insurance, flood certificates and other items).
- Provide applicable disclosures and/or prepare denial letters in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Validate loan documentation complies with loan approval, banking regulations and Bank policies and procedures.
- Review loan documentation for accuracy and completeness, and ensure all documents are properly executed by Lender and borrower.
- Disburse funds for loan closing in accordance with Bank policy. Ensure transactions are cleared from the disbursement and general ledger accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure all loan related documentation is scanned and indexed properly.
- Set-up ticklers to track and monitor collateral and covenants.
- Perfect lien(s) per approval for all recordable documents (UCCs, mortgages, deeds, etc.)
- Submit commercial loan booking package to Loan Operations.
- Monitor loan pipeline and New and Renewed Report to ensure loans are closed, funded and booked in a timely manner.
- Review Tickler, Past Due, and other reports to track and monitor loan and collateral. Work with Lender clearing outstanding items and to resolve issues.
- Work with Loan Operations Department to reconcile payment and billing issues.
- Process and monitor advances and pay downs as requested by customers.
- Provide customer service including: processing payments, change of addresses, research, and routine inquiries.
- Promote and implement the Bank’s service philosophies.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. Understand all relevant Bank lending policies, procedures, regulations, risk limits specific to their role and perform duties in such a way as to maintain compliance with stated standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in closing and funding Commercial and Commercial Real Estate loans is required.
- Knowledge of lending, Federal Banking Regulations and loan documentation.
- Ability to provide courteous, knowledgeable and professional customer service both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to assume responsibility, display initiative, exercise good judgement.
- Ability to perform a wide range of administrative duties.
- Knowledge of lending and general banking policies /procedures.
- Strong/advanced skills operating a personal computer including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Loan Core System and navigating the internet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Evidence of a strong work ethic, detail orientation, and organizational skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Occasional travel may be required
Go on. Do it. Apply Today!
We’re a diversified financial service company that provides community banking, national lending and commercial finance solutions. We are also a leading provider of factoring services and an innovator of payment solutions for the transportation industry. Our focus on creating value helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices on the basis of age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Every day, we focus on creating value by helping our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. When we do this - we're Helping People Triumph.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our long-standing core values are based on sound business practices and biblical principles. They flourish in our culture which helps our team members thrive, our customers succeed and our communities prosper. We commit ourselves to:
? Investing for the future
? Unique is good
? Mission is more than the money
? People make the difference
FOCUS ON SERVING OTHERS
At Triumph, we focus on doing the most good in the areas of greatest needs through our philanthropic endeavors. Our philanthropic vision is focused in four areas:
? Training future leaders
? Establishing viable communities
? Giving people a second chance
? Serving the less fortunate
We support these initiatives at home and around the world. We partner with entrepreneurs who share our philanthropic priorities, have a history of effective assistance programs and are experts in their fields of service. This allows us to serve in places where we can create the biggest impact.