University of New Mexico
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coord,Facilities (UNMTemps) - req# 9865
at University of New Mexico
|Working Title||Coord,Facilities (UNMTemps)|
The UNM School of Law seeks an experienced, three-quarter time (.75 FTE) Facilities Coordinator.
· Coordinates the maintenance of the School of Law (Bratton Hall) building and serves as a backup for the Law Library Facilities Coordinator
· Identifies, assesses, and resolves maintenance, custodial, and building repair issues by working with UNM Facilities Management
· Coordinates with the Evening/Weekend Facilities Coordinator.
· Works closely with the Law School’s main receptionist on scheduling of classrooms for classes and other functions.
· Serves as liaison between facility operations and UNM Facilities Mgmt. operations
· Recommends correction of deficiencies
· Coordinates remodeling activities, issuance of keys, proxy card permissions, building security & office moves
· Maintains records.
· Attends UNM Building Coordinator meetings as required and gathers data distributed by Campus Safety/other University organizations.
· Gathers and distributes informative information to faculty, staff and students.
· Demonstrates skill in building security and lock procedures.
· Ability to communicate effectively; both orally and in writing.
· Possesses knowledge of building design, construction and maintenance.
· Organizing and coordinating skills.
Days & Hours: Afternoons / Evenings and Weekend shift, Wed - Sunday (1 Hour lunch)
· Wednesday / Thursday 12:45p - 8:30p
· Friday 12:45p - 6:15p
· Saturday 9:30am - 6:30p
· Sunday 11:30am - 6:30p
Anticipated Start Date: 7/29/19
Projected End Date: 7/28/20
Parking Arrangements: Responsibility of the selected employee
UNMTemps provides staffing solutions to UNM departments requesting temporary employees as positions become available due to a vacancy, when regular employees are absent, for peak work periods, and for special events. As such, UNMTemps assignments/positions may end with little or no advance notice.
|Conditions of Employment|
High school diploma or GED; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
|Campus||Main - Albuquerque, NM|
|Department||School of Law (588A)|
|Staff Type||Temporary - Full-Time|
|Pay||$11.25 - $13.25 / HR|
|Benefits Eligible||This is a benefits eligible position. The University of New Mexico provides a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. In addition, UNM offers educational benefits through the tuition remission and dependent education programs. See the Benefits home page for a more information.|
|ERB Statement||Temporary employees working an appointment percentage of 26 (.26 FTE) or greater, per quarter, will be eligible to earn retirement service credits and thus are required to make New Mexico Educational Retirement Board (NMERB) contributions. More information pertaining to your FTE and NMERB contributions can be reviewed on the NMERB Guidelines Clarified webpage.|
|Background Check Required||No|
|For Best Consideration Date||7/22/2019|
|Application Instructions||Please provide a cover letter, resume and at least three supervisory references.|
The University of New Mexico is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.