Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Universal
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
Allied Universal Technology Services is looking to hire a Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator delivers consistent end to end service for assigned application and business processes. The Service Coordinator improves upon existing system applications focusing on service technician availability, reliability and quality of workmanship. The Service Coordinator will drive efficient incident management and problem resolution through various support solutions ensuring service is delivered in a timely fashion all in an effort to meet or exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an excellent example of customer service on all levels for the company.
- Coordinate and schedule resources for service requests of all service technicians daily/weekly as required.
- Review and manage the service request backlog as needed to ensure all SO #s are correctly prioritized, scheduled and moved through the system as desired
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals
- Formulate and implement departmental procedures to maximize output
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures
- Check with each technician at the end of the day and note all issues requiring priority attention
- Review, revise, and annotate the proposed invoicing for the past week with the operations manager
- Preview the upcoming weeks and schedule technicians to tasks as early as possible with the project manager
- Control service inventory (both service and warehouse)
- Coordinate any planned out of town services with the technician/client/project manager
- Prepare the tech schedule for the next week. Verify that technicians are aware of any changes from their normal schedule
- RMA oversee product exchanges and returns
- Communicate with all customers via phone, email, or letter
- A monthly checkup must be done where a phone call is made to at least 5 customers to verify quality and control of their services
- Review SO #s on a weekly basis with the operations manager
- On a daily basis, manage downloader changes via customer request
- Receive workflow from Operations team for project scheduling
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- 3 to 5-year experience in a Service environment, strong dispatching experience preferred
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Hold positive working relationships with employees and customers
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint experience preferred
- Ability to use office equipment - fax, copier, scanner, etc.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.