Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator – AUTS
at Allied Universal
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative, project coordination, and implementation duties in support of branch Project Managers and Operations/Installation Manager. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong interpersonal, collaborative and organizational skills. The Project Coordinator will focus on improving and facilitating work-flow processes in accordance with the company policies and procedures, keeping in mind the overall core values of Allied Universal Technology Services.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Perform follow up calls with clients, vendors, contractors and regulatory agencies to acquire status information, prompt production of deliverables and obtain approval process status.
- Assist with project related regulatory permitting
- Create purchase order requests and subcontractor work orders
- Audit sales orders and create cost modifications
- Maintain budget tracking information and review reports for accuracy
- Schedule project related and client meetings, including preparing agendas, taking minutes, tracking action items, and proactively following up on action items (preconstruction meetings and post project walkthroughs)
- Work with project managers to track execution of work plans, tracking deliverable dates and sending reminders to team members and subcontractors as appropriate
- Process shipping and receiving
- Filing and project-related data entry into ERP platform
- Complete Work Order and Subcontractor Forms as needed to support ERP processes
- Assist with proposal process by coordinating with multiple departments to schedule meetings and by organizing proposal documents; create project templates as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment; capable of managing multiple projects, shifting competing priorities, and meeting deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with all employees, vendors, and executive level clients
- Excellent organization and analytical skills
- Ability to track multiple tasks and projects at one time and prioritize based on constantly evolving needs within the business
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prior experience in project coordination or project management type role is preferred
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.