Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Booking Coordinator – AUTS
at Allied Universal
Allied Universal® Technology Services, one of the largest security systems integrators in the United States, offers comprehensive and integrated technology solutions to help clients mitigate risk and protect people and assets. Allied Universal® Technology Services all-inclusive service approach offers intelligent and seamless technology solutions from electronic access control, video surveillance, fire/life safety, alarm monitoring, emergency communications, technological threat management and response, and other smart tech innovative solutions, including a broad array of hosted /managed services via the company’s Monitoring and Response Center (MaRC), and the Global Security Operating Center.
We are in a growth mode and continue to hire talented Installation and Service Technicians, Monitoring Agents, Coordinators, Project Managers, Engineers, Architects, Branch Leadership and Sales Professionals. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® Technology Services today!
The Booking Coordinator is tasked with reviewing approved sales quotes and creating sales orders and/or service contracts in the ERP system. This function includes, reviewing submissions to ensure completeness of documentation, coordinating with the procurement team, creating and/or editing customer master data as needed within the ERP system, and other duties as requested by management from time to time.
This position is a full-time non-exempt position and reports to the Controller. The daily tasks related to this role are:
- Vouch the accuracy of sales submissions of internally generated sales quotes and/or customer generated purchase orders to approve a booking in the system.May need to follow up on differences with the sales and/or project management staff
- Maintain customer master data in the ERP system
- Setup and maintain contracts with clients, including the billing schedules for these contracts
- Coordinate the creation of new items as required by client needs to complete a project booking
- Initiate the setup of projects in the ERP system that tie to booked sales orders
- Address any issues in the booking process with sales personnel and project management as needed
- Provide status updates as requested at a sales order/quote level for multiple operational teams
- Other projects and duties as assigned by management
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is required
- 3-5 years of experience in a role which requires good analytical and organizational skills
- Familiarity with construction or project based operations a huge plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of energy and a customer service oriented attitude
- Must be able to take direction and perform in a collaborative environment
- Must be able to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Ability to adapt to change is a must have
- Experience with mid-size to large company ERP systems (SAP, NAV, Dynamics GP, etc) is required, SAP By Design a huge plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite is required
- Must be available to work overtime as required
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.