United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mortgage Loan Processor
at United Northern Mortgage Bankers
Want to join a mortgage bank with over 40 years of experience in the industry? How about one that's been nominated for 2 years in a row as a "Best Place To Work" by Newsday and National Mortgage News? The team here at United Northern Mortgage Bankers is looking for exceptional talent as we continue to grow our company through the turmoil of 2020 and beyond. Come find out exactly why we are voted a "Best" employer, and why many of our employees have over 10 years of continued service with us. We offer competitive salary packages, benefits, 401k, incentives, and all sorts of other company perks that pop up throughout the year!
The Loan Processor serves a vital role in our organization. The "backbone" of our mortgage pipeline, our Loan Processors are adept Relationship Managers that ensure all loan documentation needed for the mortgage loan approval process is completed, documented, accurately verified in compliance with industry, corporate and government policy. This is a high-touch role in which you will be providing direct support and pipeline management for one of our top Mortgage Loan Originators.
This is a position for an experienced Loan Processor used to handling a high-volume pipeline of conventional residential mortgages. Hands-on experience with Encompass LOS is required, as well as extensive knowledge of FHA, Fannie & Freddie guidelines with proven experience in Processing these loans. Bilingual skills a plus!
This position is in-office.
- Collect and review mortgage loan documents to satisfy loan conditions.
- Calculate income from all sources including Salary, Retirement and Self-Employment.
- Prepare mortgage loan files for underwriting review by assessing loan application.
- Provide follow-up on a consistent basis with originators, borrowers, and agents to complete processing.
- Build rapport with our internal and external customers.
- Be the point of contact for each customer by answering their questions and obtaining all necessary documents/information to complete the loan application process.
- At least 5 years of mortgage loan processor related experience with thorough working knowledge of underwriting policies, compliance, and procedure.
- (Strongly Preferred) - Experience in Encompass Loan Origination System.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Outstanding customer service orientation.
Room for professional growth within the company for the right candidate!
- In business for over 40 years, UNMB is licensed to service homeowners and buyers in 20 states
- One of the exclusive few agencies approved by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/VA and SONYMA
- Named a “Best Place to Work” by both Newsday and National Mortgage News 2 years in a row
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- We facilitate your success by offering comprehensive training and modern industry tools from day one