Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Quality Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance (QA) Specialists are responsible for listening to and monitoring associate calls for customer satisfaction according to client and TTEC specified policies, thresholds, and procedures. QA Specialists support the overall quality assurance work flow by conducting customer call evaluations and may providing feedback directly to associates, but generally provide it directly to Team Leads in a meaningful and constructive manner. QA Specialists are accountable for collecting, coordinating, evaluating, and providing call data for associates to Team Leads and providing coaching, feedback, and reporting. They must meet weekly and monthly call evaluation metrics. QA Specialists participate in both internal site and client calibration sessions; prepare and complete reports in order to meet contractual requirements. QA Specialists are expected to have a thorough understanding of client specific call and product knowledge requirements. QA Specialists support a culture of coaching to meet or exceed a quality customer experience satisfaction scores. They may attend team meetings as necessary to cover various topics related to handing calls.
Key Performance Objectives
1. Achieve 100% of quality call monitoring goals per client contract. QA Specialists have monthly tasks, which must be managed and met on time. They are responsible for monitoring associates calls and scoring them based on client's specific requirements. They educate associates by sharing quality expectations and criteria of evaluations. QA Specialists provide quality scores and feedback to team leads to discuss areas of improvement with their associates. QA Specialists are responsible for flagging associates that may need additional language or training support.(Time management, achievement motivation, results orientation, efficiency, accountability)
2. Learn key business objectives, timeframes, and requirements associated with each quality goal and task. Become a quality assurance process and system expert. This includes a high level of knowledge in quality assurance practices, policies, and client specific requirements. They should have a thorough understanding of systems that support those functions. Adapt quickly to any changes in the process. Be able to troubleshoot issues and report issues that will impact quality department systems. Understand the requirements for each task while strictly adhering to client's and TTEC policies. Recommend changes to the process when applicable to improve the overall business experience. (Attention to detail and process, follow-through, technical knowledge, ability to learn, analysis)
3. Understand and improve the key success metrics associated with the quality department. These include:
- Achieve monthly monitor targets as a team effort
- Improve customer satisfaction scores and trends
- Provide and track actionable feedback to team leads for coaching opportunities
- Recommendations for improved performance
QA Specialists are responsible for completion of a portion of associates' evaluations. QA Specialists should gather information, observe the process and participate in efforts to constantly look for opportunities to improve current quality assurance processes and associate call driver performance, and communicate ideas for improvement to their managers regularly. (Observation, innovation, creativity, collaboration, communication)
4. Deliver consistent high quality customer service. Respond to all internal customer requests within the established time frames. Maintain a positive, respectful and caring attitude when working with others. Communicate problems clearly and reassure customers that issues will be resolved quickly and delivered with minimum long term impact. Proactively share all issues with management. Take personal responsibility for solving issues and finding solutions. (Customer focus, friendly, helpful, accountability, diplomacy, communication)
5. Escalate department issues as appropriate. Clearly identify issues including the scope of the problem and relative urgency. Provide clear documentation of each issue to the appropriate team. Answer questions and assist in isolating the root cause of problems. Provide information and insight to the Sr. QAS to help. Participate in testing solutions to ensure problems have been resolved. (Analysis, problem solving, judgment, communication, system troubleshooting)
- Strong understanding of TTEC's business, core values, and goals
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with a diverse population
- Open, honest, and empathetic manner when dealing with people
- High customer service orientation
- High level of integrity, honesty, and judgment
- Ability to respect and ensure strict confidentiality of customer data
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment coupled with good time management
- Strong attention to detail and desire to follow procedures
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient English, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of database applications such as MS Office(Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Oracle, Kronos or ability to learn technology quickly
- Knowledge of call center business
- Call center experience
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.