Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Care Specialist - Work From Home
When everything's connected, how we connect is everything andwe'd like to connect with you too! We are looking for you to help us deliverexceptional customer service experiences as a Medical Referral/Patient Care Specialist with TTEC in Orlando, FL.
We help global brands provide a great experience to theircustomers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded onone guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and morehuman deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle tolife.
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going tobed, a coworker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea)and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace aroundhere and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy,it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun. We're passionate about throwingcompany events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other'sachievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional developmentand giving back. So, if you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passionand career potential, keep reading
* Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiringminds
* And yesall the competitive performance bonus opportunities andbenefits you'd expect
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace ofmind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting onhealth-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile,you'll be the difference between their customer experience being just averageor an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in yourfield, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of servicepossible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't betaught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you helpcustomers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll alsohave a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy,family-friendly atmosphere.
- Effectively and efficiently responds to consumers, doctors and employees requesting general information and inquiring about appointment and insurance opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external policies and regulations (including HIPAA).
- Demonstrates effective communication through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Provides a concierge level of service in all transactions. Demonstrates courtesy, active listening, and empathy in each interaction
- Confirms all caller demographic information according to client protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately. Escalates transactions when defined by protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately.
- Performs all required transaction follow through procedure(s).
- Takes initiative to stay up to date on innovative programs or services in order to respond appropriately to inquiries by attending and participating in training, and meetings as assigned.
- Accurately identifies and documents opportunities to improve policies, procedures, and data.
- Maintains positive working relationship with team members.
- Meets key performance goals established including quality and attendance.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in any field of study
- 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- One to two years of experience in a healthcare-related field (e.g., medical office, EMT, medical certifications, or hospital)
- Computer Intermediate PC, MS Windows, internet, and keyboarding skills (40 WPM, 90% accuracy, and mouse skills)
- Exceptional communication skills: through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated job stability
Additionally, we provide our customer experience champions likeyou with:
* Competitive pay plus performance-basedbonuses
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embracesand is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respectsand empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We striveto reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology,but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feelvalued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a globalcompany, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects andideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring valueto the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it - checkout some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Evenbetter, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experiencefun at work with friends!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visithttp://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #Experience TTEC throughout social media toexperience the global conversation for yourself.