Trestle Management Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Assistant - HOA Property Management
at Trestle Management Group
Make a positive change in 2020! Trestle Management Group is a growing community management company providing unsurpassed community management services to all types of homeowner associations in the greater Phoenix area. Our team has been intentionally built to include only those individuals with extraordinary work ethic and who are personally motivated by service to others.
We are currently interviewing for a Homeowner Assistance Team (HAT) member to add to our distinguished team of client service professionals. The HAT team member will be responsible providing exemplary first point of contact telephone and in person greeting and support to homeowner clients that reside in our portfolio community associations, which may include Homeowners, Condominium, Townhome and Developer-Controlled associations. Superior client service, written and verbal communication, and organizational skills are required.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Receive high volume of inbound calls to support our community managers
- Receive high volume of homeowner inquiries, providing accurate solutions with professional communications
- Support the front desk receptionist, welcoming in person homeowner, client and vendor visitors
- Resolve high volume of returned mail administrative processing
- Work closely and productively with the rest of the Trestle team, including the other assistants, community managers, accounting and operations teams
- Demonstrate flexibility in dealing with simultaneous tasks
- Maintenance of a positive attitude, patience, and tact
- Maintain punctual attendance record and dedication in working with team members to ensure service goals are met
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a professional office environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Comfort and efficiency operating a multi-line phone system
- Punctual and reliable team member
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance with employer contribution
- PTO and holiday pay
- Retirement Plan with employer match
Trestle Management Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Trestle Management Group does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.