Town of Marana
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Town of Marana
TOWN OF MARANA:
Marana is the fastest growing community in Southern Arizona and the 2nd largest municipality in Pima County. The Town was recently recognized as one of the ten most successful cities in Arizona. Marana lies approximately 20 minutes northwest of downtown Tucson and 75 minutes southeast of Phoenix. The Town makes its decisions based on a Strategic Plan that has five focus areas: Commerce, Community, Heritage, Innovation and Recreation.
Marana's standards are high. We are an organization of excellence and have developed four Cultural Value Statements that provide the guidelines for how we work together. Our Cultural Values are: Dedicated Service, Respect, Teamwork and Engaged Innovation.
The Town of Marana is seeking a full-time Assets Coordinator for the Public Works Department. This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in providing asset management and logistical support to the department.
Public Works - 5100 W Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85743
Hiring Range: $16.67 - $20.43
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
- Manages and coordinates the asset management platform within the department; maintains asset inventory.
- Coordinates with department, Finance and Technology Services staff to determine value of existing assets, inspection schedule/protocol, preventative maintenance/replacement schedule, acceptance of inspection, and GIS tasks related to updating asset data.
- Coordinates and inputs data, prepares reports to track labor, equipment, materials and utilities by using asset tracking software.
- Obtains and coordinates quotes, purchase orders and invoices; reconciles and reviews agreements for inventory management.
- High school diploma or GED equivalency plus six months of additional education or training.
- Over one year of administrative and inventory experience.
- Valid Arizona Driver License
- Ability to pass both the Town of Marana background check and a motor vehicle records check
An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience that provides the desired knowledge, skills & abilities to successfully perform essential functions maybe considered.
- Experience with technical software systems and inventory programs
- GIS experience
If you meet the minimum requirements, submit a completed Town of Marana application which can be supplemented with a resume and cover letter. Candidates are responsible for verifying receipt of materials. Applications may be submitted by applying online at www.maranaaz.gov and following the employment link. All status updates will be sent via email through the applicant tracking system.
TOWN OF MARANA CONTACT INFORMATION
11555 West Civic Center Drive
Marana, AZ 85653
ph (520) 382-1900 / fx (520) 382-3500
Human Resource Staff Contact
Loren Churchman / 520-382-1934 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position with the Town of Marana, please click the link below. The application must be filled out by the posted close date in order to be considered.