The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Staff Coordinator (FT)
at The Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Medical Staff Services, the Medical Staff Coordinator, is responsible for planning, establishing, budgeting, maintaining, reviewing, and revising, as needed, operational standards and resources for accomplishing objectives of the Medical Staff Services function.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Experience and education as a Medical Staff Coordinator preferred.
- At least three (3) years experience as a hospital Medical Staff Secretary or Administrative Assistant preferred.
The Medical Center of Southeast Texas is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.