Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Relations & Customer Service Coordinator - Entry Level
at Local Employer
Do you have the business savvy and problem-solving skills necessary to thrive in a start-up environment?
Do you thrive in a fast-moving environment?
Are you looking to hit the ground running and have an immediate impact in a highly visible role?
If so, you are a great fit for one of Delaware’s new businesses as a Customer Relations & Customer Service Coordinator!
The Job Window’s client, a growing customer service focused marketing firm, is seeking a detail-oriented person with excellent customer service for a brand-new location in Delaware. The successful candidate Customer Relations & Customer Service Coordinator must live in the local area.
Responsibilities of the Customer Relations & Customer Service Coordinator:
- Proactively demonstrate excellent customer service during marketing campaigns with the goal to deliver a legendary customer experience and create a positive first impression by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations.
- Create a positive customer experience at every interaction and look for ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall customer experience.
- Ensure customer problems are handled appropriately.
- Ensure the marketing campaign area is professional and inviting in appearance.
- Contribute to a positive working environment.
- Meet professional/personal development objectives.
- Actively participate in regular meetings and coaching sessions.
- Identify sales and advice opportunities and refer customers for appropriate products and services.
- Manage customer flow by identifying customer needs.