Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Event Sales Coordinator
at Local Employer
We are looking to hire an Assistant Event Sales Coordinator to join our outstanding marketing and consulting firm located in Arlington. The position is a full-time role with the potential for future growth opportunities and we offer competitive compensation including an hourly base salary and bonuses.
The major responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, establishing and maintaining strong consumer relations, event staffing/scheduling, cultivating increased event sales and revenues, effectively controlling expenses and inventory, and coordinating the day to day functions of the event sales operations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE ASSISTANT EVENT SALES COORDINATOR:
- Effectively manage visual displays and prepare event space including setting up tents outside community partner locations, set-up and breakdown of event kiosks, and arranging marketing materials and displays. (Attendance at marketing events taking place outdoors in a tent setup will be a role requirement).
- Maximize profitability and brand visibility at all events by communicating with consumers and providing customers with thorough product information.
- Increase event sales by ensuring that guests receive outstanding hospitality.
- Develop a friendly and inviting event environment by tending to customer requests and resolving customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Monitor sales performance as well as customer satisfaction metrics; and identify variances and report trends to senior management.
- Review marketing materials and resources, and recommend changes to senior management.
- Assist in the selection of event staff; train and monitor staff performance in operational standards and policies.
- Inspect facilities for cleanliness, working condition, and set up; rectify deficiencies with appropriate staff, as needed.