The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at The Geo Group
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Supervises the receiving, storing, ordering, packing, shipping, and filling staff orders of materials for facility warehouse and supply operations. Maintains stock records, inventories, ordering, schedules and verifying assessed charges.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, stores and issues supplies.
- Orders supplies and equipment for the facility based upon anticipated requirements and the development of an organized purchasing system. Maintains an inventory system that accurately determines quantity on hand, purchased, and distributed.
- Maintains records, completes reports and other recordkeeping as required.
- Ensures appropriate housekeeping standards in the warehouse.
- Maintains order and security of the area at all times.
- Provides staff with an up-to-date list of items stocked in the warehouse.
- May lead and direct the work of other employees, which includes significant input into job performance evaluations of these positions, including development, retention and termination.
- May direct work, provide training and perform inspections of work performed by detainee warehouse staff.
- Recognizes unusual or threatening safety conditions and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification required.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a retail store as a supervisor and/or stockroom supervisor or in a related area required.
- Familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures including knowledge of OSHA and other applicable safety standards and practices, inventory control required.
Equal Opportunity Employer