The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST (WEEKENDS ONLY)
at The Geo Group
Facility: ABRAXAS ACADEMY
Compensation Base: $12.00/Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position will work 2-12 Hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday.
This position provides excellent customer service to internal and external callers and visitors.
- Operate telephone systems, route incoming calls, record, and distribute messages in an accurate, timely, and professional manner.
- Operate security door system to gain entrance or exit the program/facility or administrative office, if necessary.
- Greets visitors, staff members, and announces clients to the office.
- Maintains voicemail system.
- Maintains the postage meter, logs deliveries, sorts and delivers incoming mail throughout the office and prepare outgoing mail.
- Utilizes resource information to direct callers and answer basic questions regarding program/facility or administrative offices.
- Assists with record keeping as assigned.
- Provides miscellaneous clerical support i.e. typing, copying, filing, and etc.
- Report and serve as a point of contact for repair and maintenance of office equipment and notify appropriate supervisory staff member of issues and concerns.
- Update and distribute telephone and mailbox directory.
- Supports the Abraxas philosophy and mission and promotes the Seven Key Principles of care.
- Demonstrates appropriate use of Safe Crisis Management techniques and skills.
- The following educational requirements are acceptable for this classification including:
- High school diploma or GED and minimum one year office related experience.
- Other Qualifications:
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Criminal clearances (Act 33 and 34, specific State & child clearances and, if necessary, FBI).
- Non-communicable diseases physical exam.
- Valid driver's license from employee’s state of residence.
- Valid registered vehicle insurance.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.