The Geo Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cellular Business Coordinator
at The Geo Group
Facility: BOULDER HEADQUARTERS - EM
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
BI is one of the leading technology companies in Colorado and the largest provider of innovative electronic monitoring solutions in the United States. We excel at proving technological solutions to over 1,000 agencies nationwide and allowing those agencies to fulfill their missions without worrying about the technical complexities.
We are hiring a Cellular Business Coordinator
Performs administration activities related to Cellular activities for manufacturing requirements. Coordinates all activities related to customer owned repair of SL2 product line.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the activation/deactivation of Cellular devices for Manufacturing and Service requirements.
- Coordinates, schedules and prioritizes each repair activities for customer owned units for repair or service utilizing FIFO methodology on SL2 product line.
- Updates Syteline database with all billable repairs and service for SL2 product line.
- Assists Material Control tasks as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of two years of experience working in administration/manufacturing operations. Must have a good understanding of cellular services.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Syteline ERP System, Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Microsoft Office.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
- 3 weeks paid time off
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Various discount programs
- Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!