Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Tradeshow Coordinator
The Senior Tradeshow Coordinator is responsible for planning and executing their assignments within the CareCredit Trade Show program.
- Provide full administrative support to the trade show process and team
- Administrate order placing and payments for the multitude of vendors used in our trade show program.
- Update salesforce.com and other systems used to track status and communicate trade show activity.
- Maintain and communicate event and tradeshow calendar for outside sale force as well as inside stakeholders.
- Make travel arrangements and settle travel and living expenses where requested
- Complete regularly assigned and ad-hoc project work specific to designated area , including, but not limited to such assignments as: organizing special meetings and events, conducting cost analysis, analyzing administrative business processes for improvement and tracking ROI.
- Open purchase requisitions, purchase orders and process invoices in the Oracle accounting system.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- High School diploma/GED with at least 3 years of administrative experience
- 3+ years' experience in position with primary responsibilities being trade show coordination
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Demonstrated experience with ordering tradeshow services and reading trade show booth diagrams and exhibit hall floor plans
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%
- Must be available for occasional weekends, overnight travel, holidays and/or overtime.
- Certified Trade Show Marketer (CTSM) certification
- Oracle and Concur user experience
- Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Works with little supervision, identifies opportunities and executes on projects to improve organization and efficiency of manager and team
- Interfaces with wide array of individuals, balances multiple tasks and maintains positive attitude and energy
- Available, flexible, dependable team player, willing to assist coworkers where needed
- You must be 18 years or older
- You must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You must be willing to take a drug test, submit to a background investigation and submit fingerprints as part of the selection process
- You must be able to satisfy the requirements of Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Effective 1-1-18, new hires (Level 4-7) must have 9 months of continuous service with the company before they are eligible to post on other roles. Once this new hire time in position requirement is met, the associate will have a minimum 6 months’ time in position before they can post for future non-exempt roles. Employees, level 8 or greater, must have at least 24 months’ time in position before they can post. All internal employees must have at least a "consistently meets expectations" performance rating and have approval from your manager to post (or the approval of your manager and HR if you don’t meet the time in position or performance requirement).
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice:
- Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
- If you need special accommodations, please call our Career Support Line so that we can discuss your specific situation. We can be reached at 1-866-301-5627. Representatives are available from 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday, Central Standard Time.
Job Family Group:Sales
With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers; including Main Street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations and healthcare service providers. We are the largest provider of private label credit cards in the United States based on purchase volume and receivables and we provide co-branded dual card credit cards, promotional financing and installment lending, loyalty programs and FDIC-insured savings products through Synchrony Bank. Who do we serve? Hundreds of thousands of customers across the U.S. and Canada spanning the electronics and appliances, home furnishings, automotive, power products and sports, jewelry and luxury, retail and healthcare industries.
Our purpose is clear: we are committed to pioneering the future of financing, improving the success of every business we serve and the quality of each life we touch. This is fitting because when you join Synchrony Financial, you’re joining an organization that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset -every single one of them. That’s why we are deeply committed to investing in the growth of each member of our team. And with 80 years of experience, we know how to develop talent. At Synchrony Financial, we work hard to offer competitive rewards, compensation and benefits. When you join us, you become part of a stimulating work environment with vast opportunities to sharpen your skills and embrace new leadership challenges.