- Receives supplies, equipment, and mail for hospital, Laboure College, Seton Medical Building, and Gift Shop
- Acknowledges and delivers, priority mail (Federal Express, UPS, Emery, etc.) to appropriate and available personnel.
- Verifies, accepts, and signs for deliveries.
- Enters receivables in computer system (using Meditech MM) and delivers the daily batch to the Purchasing Office.
- Delivers items to the correct departments throughout hospital and satellite areas.
- Tags capital equipment, according to departmental procedures, as items arrive and are available for processing. Ensures the security of the equipment until it can be safely delivered to the requestor.
- Maintains security of Receiving Area at all times to guard against removal of Hospital supplies and/or equipment.
- Receives supplies and equipment for Pharmacy & Dietary
- Verifies, accepts, and signs for deliveries as outlined in the departmental procedures.
- Enters receivables in Meditech System (if a purchase order is generated).
- Delivers items, as necessary.
- Housekeeping duties on load dock
- Sweeps areas, when appropriate.
- Stacks wooden pallets.
- Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors, and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible, and courteous environment.
1. Commits to recognize and respect cultural diversity for all customers (internal and external).
2. Communicates effectively with internal and external customers with respect of differences in cultures, values, beliefs and ages, utilizing interpreters when needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned