Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MDS Coordinator Per Diem Days (t188)
at Steward Health Care System
Sebastian River Medical Center (SRMC), a Steward Family Hospital, nationally-recognized facility located along Treasure Coast of Florida, offering high-quality care close to home. Housing over 150 beds, and fully-accredited by the Joint Commission, Sebastian River boasts over 100 affiliated physicians, over 650 nursing and ancillary staff, and nearly 200 volunteers. When patients are in need of acute hospital care, Sebastian River provides state-of-the-art technology, as well as comprehensive emergency services and award-winning surgical care.
Sebastian River Medical Center is committed to achieving the highest level of measurable quality and efficiency in the delivery of health care services that are responsive to the needs and values of our patients, physicians, employees, and visitors. Sebastian River Medical Center is currently undergoing a facility expansion by adding another 46 patient rooms and an Operating Room expansion in which we are excited to better serve our community.
This position provides complete and accurate information in all MDS affiliated reports to the federal and commonwealth required reporting agencies. This position communicates effectively with interdisciplinary department managers to facilitate accurate reporting by all staff members. Also, this position develops recommendations to promote accurate documentation processes allowing accurate information to be captured for MDS data elements.
Education: Licensed RN in the state of Florida
Experience: Minimum 1-year MDS experience. Knowledge MDS 3.0. Knowledge PPS and RUGS.
Other: Current BLS
- Flexible shifts
- Competitive salary
- Excellent differentials
- National certification and higher education pay
- Outstanding culture and employee satisfaction scores
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- Sick, vacation, and holiday time
Sebastian River Medial Center is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously cancelled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.