Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Market Pool Nursing Assistant
at Steward Health Care System
This position requires employees to be available to work shifts in any department at the following Steward Health Care locations: Medical Center of Southeast Texas and the Medical Center of Southeast Texas at Beaumont Victory Campus.
- Monitors cardiac rhythms via direct cardiac screen or telemetry monitors.
- Prepares and completes records in the department.
- Maintains regulatory body requirements, policies, and procedures and participates in performance improvements.
- Provides indirect care in the department setting.
- Meets the communication needs of the department.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Assists patients with activities of daily living and provide basic nursing care to non-acutely ill patients and assists in the maintenance of a sage and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Department Director or Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or unit.
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span a patient; possesses the ability to identify each requirement relative to his or her age-specific needs and to prove the care needed as described in the unit's policies and procedures skills checklists.
- This position requires employees to be available to work shifts at the following Steward Health Care locations: The Medical Center of Southeast Texas and The Medical Center of Southeast Texas at Beaumont Victory Campus.
- 6 months+ of hospital CNA and/or Monitor (Telemetry) Tech experience.
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs.
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran