Steward Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Steward Health Care System
Steward Health Choice Utah is dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Steward Health Choice Utah believes in a personal approach to health care right in your community. We built our health care plan around you. Our goal is to give you quality health care, programs, and services to support you on your path to wellness.
Steward Health Choice Utah provides exceptional customer service and culturally competent care through:
- Compassionate and responsive member services team
- Collaboration with community physicians to help members get the health care they need
- Providing culturally competent health care, including extensive translation and interpretation services
- Health programs to help members and their families stay healthy
Position Purpose: The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Management Team of Steward Health. The Executive Assistant also oversees facility management.
- Provide Administrative support to Executive Management Team
- Draft and prepare various correspondence, reports, and presentations for executive management
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, and photocopying as needed
- Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule appointments and perform other duties related to maintain and organize Executive Management Team schedules
- Triage telephone calls, when requested
- Prepare agendas and take meeting minutes as assigned for routine and ad hoc meetings
- Prepare monthly operating report and submit to corporate office
- Maintain third party and various vendor contracts
- Organize documents, board meetings, monthly close meetings, committee meetings, etc.
- Assist with special projects as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Oversee all issues pertaining to building management, building security, and general facility supply and equipment needs:
- Serve as primary contact with building management
- Oversee facility maintenance and space planning
- Oversee parking assignments and parking related issues
- Issue and deactivate security badges as needed
- Hold meetings with property management as necessary
- Submit supply orders on a weekly basis and provide support for resolving any issues involving supply orders
- Respond to all building and parking related concerns from employees
- Other duties as assigned
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent GED preferred
- Some college preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least two (2) years in a position supporting senior management is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Managed Care and/or Medicaid experience is preferred
- Well organized with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in project and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Applications
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to organize and monitor project
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Steward Health Care Network is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.