Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CARE CENTER ADMINISTRATOR - SPLENDIDO
We are in search of an exceptional Administrator to lead our Care Center interdisciplinary team. Our Care Center offers Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living and Memory Support for our residents. The right candidate will have exemplary leadership and communication skills and will also be knowledgeable regarding state survey guidelines. We provide person centered care and the Administrator will oversee all members of the care center inclusive of: Director and Assistant Director of Nursing, Assisted Living Manager, Social Services Coordinator, Art Therapists, Programs and Dining, R.N.'s, L.P.N.'s and C.N.A.'s. Candidate must have current Arizona Nursing Home Administrator License.
Purpose: To oversee skilled nursing, assisted living and memory support while maintaining exceptional service, regulatory compliance and effective staff leadership.
- Leads planning and implementation of therapeutic programs to maximize resident wellness.
- Maintains census according to budget through marketing and admissions programs.
- Ensures that proper staffing is maintained at all times via recruitment and retention strategies.
- Leads resident care licensing and survey processes and activities
- Ensures that all staff development, training, licensing and certification requirements are maintained.
- Ensures that all related federal and state regulations are met.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to related departments to assure operational success.
- Ensures support and on-going communication to resident family members
Minimum Education, Skills, Knowledge, Work Experience:
Required: Current and in good standing applicable State license/certification (Arizona Administrator). Must have working knowledge of state and federal regulations for the administration of skilled and assisted living facilities. 5 years experience in long term care administration.
Preferred: 4 year degree from an accredited college.
Splendido is a Life Plan Community for those age 55 and better. Thanks to our creative and dedicated staff, we offer residents new possibilities each day—along with resort amenities, numerous options for healthy lifestyles, and a breathtaking location in Oro Valley, Arizona. Splendido includes 246 Terrace and Villa Homes, as well as assisted living, memory care, long-term care, and rehab housing and services, along with multiple restaurants, a fitness center, art studio, a putting green, and more.
Splendido is located at 13500 Rancho Vistoso Boulevard in Tucson.
What We Offer:
Mather LifeWays offers a competitive benefits package* that goes above and beyond. Benefits-eligible employees can take advantage of:
- 401(k) program with strong employer match
- Generous paid-time off (PTO) program including vacation days, sick days, personal days, and holidays. Earn-as-you-go plan that rolls over year to year, offering flexibility
- Medical benefits with HMO and PPO options
- Optional dental PPO insurance
- Tuition reimbursement promoting lifelong learning
- Employee wellness programs, including free annual wellness screening
- Learning to Age Well Program – employees can be reimbursed up to $130 per year for completion of classes such as music lessons, yoga, or foreign language classes
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance - 100% coverage by Mather LifeWays
- 501(c)3 public student loan forgiveness program
- Convenient subsidized parking or public transportation for certain locations
- Discounted employee meals
*Benefits are subject to change without notice. Benefits details dependent on employment status.
Expectations of Mather LifeWays Employees:
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, customers, and coworkers
- The ability to learn new tasks and information and apply to serving others
- A commitment to delivering on responsibilities
- Reliability, professionalism, and a strong work ethic
About Mather LifeWays:
Based in Evanston, Illinois, Mather LifeWays is a unique, non-denominational not-for-profit organization founded in 1941. Dedicated to developing and implementing Ways to Age Well, we create programs, places, and residences for today’s young-at-heart older adults. These include senior living residences (The Mather, Mather Place, and Splendido); a variety of community-based initiatives; and Mather LifeWays Institute on Aging, a resource for research and information about aging, trends and innovations in aging services, and more.
Mather LifeWays values employees and is serious about supporting their health and professional development. We’ve been named one of “Chicago’s Top Workplaces” by the Chicago Tribune for four years in a row, and have been recognized as Illinois’ Healthiest Midsize Employer.
Mather LifeWays is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, then please apply for this position. When applying, please include all work history. List your employers, starting with the most current/recent, including self-employment. Please do not state "refer to resume."