Southwest General Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Patient Flow Coordinator
at Southwest General Hospital
Under the general direction of the Clinical Director, the Patient Flow Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the efficient functioning of a designated nursing unit or units on a shift-by-shift basis.
- Coordinates patient care services provided by staff assigned to the unit
- Functions as a resource for staff members and assists in necessary education of nursing staff with a focus on promoting clinical competence in the provision of nursing.
- Assumes resonsiblity for the quality of nursing care provided by the staff assigned to the unit, including the implementation of programs to improve this quality.
- Ensures adherence to Hospital Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, Department of Nursing Standards, and unit standards with collaboration with the Clinical Director in unusual situations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse
- Clinical practice with an emphasis on leadership and management experience preferrred
- Current CPR. ACLS completed within 90 days.
Steward Health Care complies with applicable Federal and State civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability. Steward Health Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, citizenship, alienage, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.