South Peninsula Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CERTIFIED NURSE AIDE - LTC (PCN 905)
at South Peninsula Hospital
Work Hours: Variable
Member of the
Providing quality care while safeguarding resident rights are two goals for the
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have successfully completed a Certified Nurse Aide class, be certified by the State of Alaska and maintain this certification.
- Must keep current with CEU credits as required by the State of Alaska.
- Speaking, listening and basic writing skills required to effectively communicate with others and to document care provided. Ability to complete computer documentation is required.
- Must complete general and
CNAorientation for Long Term Care.
- Must be available to work any day of the week, any shift needed, including evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays. Shifts are scheduled based on hospital and unit need first.
South PeninsulaHospital is a combination 22-bed critical assess hospital and 28-bed skilled