Shasta Pools & Spas
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Shasta Pools & Spas
Create and transfer complete drawings following general guidelines, including, but not limited to calculations of materials, detail drawings and full site dimensions.
Essential Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Prepares drafting layouts for new pools, redraws of original plans and layout transfers, ensuring that all detailed information is reflected on the final draft.
- Complete the Drafting Checklist and confirm that all required components are indicated on the construction plans.
- Identify problems with sales drafts and place job on hold if necessary, providing follow up to the Manager and salesman to inform them of findings.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Pool industry experience a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent. College-level coursework preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD 2008 or higher.
- Prior AutoCAD drafting experience or drafting degree.
- Strong interpersonal and (English speaking) verbal communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter, quick learner, with good organizational skills to work independently and handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Professional, customer service oriented, team player with a positive attitude.
- Bi-lingual a plus.