Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Support Marketing (Temporary Project)
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 3900 East Camelback Rd
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This is a temporary position responsible for assisting the marketing team with data entry and export.
- Dividing reports for vendors and the sales team
- Cross-checking the virtual food website for accurate information
- Making mass data entried both manually and by excel import
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- High school diploma or GED
- One or more years related experience and/or training in customer service.
- Must have 10 key by touch and experience in understanding of Microsoft Office software, Word, Excel and Windows 2007 with the ability to create and maintain data bases and other documents, preferred
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.