Services Group of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
National Accounts Coordinator
at Services Group of America
- Job ID
- Job Location
- Working Hours
- M-F 8-5
A National Account Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the administrative activities of the assigned accounts. This position requires a self-starter who is motivated and engaged in our day-to-day business. This is an entry level position within the FSA National Accounts Department with potential to advance. The ideal candidate should be a team player and will work with customers; supply chain management, FSA distribution centers, and other departments within the company.
- Gathering and compiling key data / account information for departments. (New Item Request Forms, Stocking Requests, new account set up, pricing bid maintenance, etc.)
- Making proactive decisions that positively affect customer service levels and profitability.
- Maintain deviated price contracts, “promotions” for National Accounts.
- Working with National Account Executive and National Account Mangers on inventory management and communication to Operating Units and other departments.
- Add, delete and change items on catalog control reports as directed by National Account Executives or Manager.
- Maintain and compile National Accounts reports for internal use and customer facing needs.
- Working with Dept. Management on reviewing procedures / projects as necessary.
- Assisting with new account rollouts
- Assisting with Order Guide maintenance as directed.
- Develop a strong working relationship with all associates and key contacts with assigned accounts.
- Providing back-up coverage for National Account Executives when necessary.
- Providing day-to-day support to our National Account Customers.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience in customer service, administration or inventory management in distribution is preferred.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Foodservice distribution background is preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills – Good oral and written communication skills needed as well as ability to prioritize and organize workload.
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word, etc.)
- Ability to pass a background investigation and drug test.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.