Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Data Entry
at Sapp Bros.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our Sapp Bros. team! We are currently looking for a teammate to join our Petroleum team as a Data Entry Clerk.
The Data Entry Clerk is primarily responsible for ensuring all company data is entered into various proprietary systems.
Below is a list of duties that one could expect to perform on a typical shift:
- Perform data entry functions
- Additional duties as needed throughout the office
As a Data Entry Clerk you must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous data entry experience
- Ability to work with computer software programs
- Ability to perform data entry in line with the requirements of the company
Our Safety Mission Statement is to sustain zero accidents by providing a safe environment, worked in by safety minded employees.
- Experience navigating a computer database system
- Ability to work independently and seek assistance when needed
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, and hear
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with arms and hands
- Vision requirements: Close vision, distance vision. Must be able to focus quickly between a computer screen to paper and back again regularly
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
- Store & Restaurant Discounts
- Career Advancement - We promote from within!