Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
20/21 SY - Program Coordinator (INTERNAL ONLY)
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1903
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Non-Profit/Social Services, Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
- 20/21 SY - Program Coordinator (INTERNAL ONLY) JobID: 1903
- Position Type:
20/21 SY - Internal/Program Coordinator
- Date Posted:
- Closing Date:
UNTIL FILLED Additional Information:
- Assist school sites and district personnel with coordination of programs
- Collaborate with Teaching and Learning concerning professional development, assessments, survey and evaluation data
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for school sites, district divisions, federal and state agencies as required and requested
- Monitor and ensure compliance related to funding requirements
- Organize and conduct staff meetings and/or training to ensure program effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Arizona Teacher Certificate (Preferred) or three years of related experience.
- DPS Fingerprint Clearance (Card Preferred)
- Prior experience overseeing After School Programs (Preferred)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred)
TITLE: Program Coordinator (301, CST, ELL, Gifted, Sports/Arts, Student Council)
CLASSIFICATION: Certified / Classified
REPORTS TO: District Personnel
COMPENSATION: $1,000 Stipend
WORK YEAR: Yearly
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for oversight and coordination of program operations. Primary functions include planning, implementing, collection of data and evaluating (301, CST, ELL, Gifted, Sports/Arts) programs, to ensure compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!