Roosevelt Elementary School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
19/20 SY - INTERNAL - Program Coordinator
at Roosevelt Elementary School District
Job Reference #: 1683
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Non-Profit/Social Services, Management - Project / Program, Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Openings as of 1/17/2020
19/20 SY - Internal
- 19/20 SY - INTERNAL - Program Coordinator JobID: 1683
- Position Type:
19/20 SY - Internal/Program Coordinator
- Date Posted:
Various Locations TITLE: Program Coordinator (301, CST, ELL, Gifted, Sports/Arts)
- Assist school sites and district personnel with coordination of programs
- Collaborate with Teaching and Learning concerning professional development, assessments, survey and evaluation data
- Prepare accurate and timely reports for school sites, district divisions, federal and state agencies as required and requested
- Monitor and ensure compliance related to funding requirements
- Organize and conduct staff meetings and/or training to ensure program effectiveness
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Arizona Teacher Certificate (Preferred) or three years of related experience.
- DPS Fingerprint Clearance (Card Preferred)
- Prior experience overseeing After School Programs (Preferred)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification (Preferred)
CLASSIFICATION: Certified / Classified
REPORTS TO: District Personnel
COMPENSATION: $1,000 Stipend
WORK YEAR: Yearly
JOB DESCRIPTION: This position is responsible for oversight and coordination of program operations. Primary functions include planning, implementing, collection of data and evaluating (301, CST, ELL, Gifted, Sports/Arts) programs, to ensure compliance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!