Queen Creek Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Queen Creek Unified School District
This is for the 2019-2020 school year.
To assist in the maintenance of an orderly, safe and pleasant atmosphere in the cafeteria by helping and supervising students during lunch periods.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of and adherence to all policies, regulations and rules.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully with children and adults.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must pass fingerprint and background check.
Responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Supervises students in the cafeteria during meals.
- Provide excellent customer service skills to students, employees and community.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with children in a patient, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
- Demonstrate interest in the nutrition and enthusiasm for school lunch menu items.
- Encourage and support healthy eating during lunch through interaction with students.
- Regulate and assist student traffic in an efficient, orderly manner.
- Prevent and subdue disorderly behavior, refer disciple problems to administrator.
- Oversee that children clear tables and dispose of trash in proper receptacles.
- Wipe and sanitize all tables before, during and after each lunch period. Assist in cleaning floor.
- Perform all duties in a safe and prudent manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands and arms, stand, bend or stoop.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
TERM OF EMPLOYMENT: 10 month part-time
COMPENSATION: Classified Salary Schedule
BENEFITS: As per District policy
REPORTS TO: Principal
EVALUATION: Initial evaluation to be completed no later than ninety (90) days after first day of work; thereafter, annually by supervisor.
HOURS: 10 hours per week
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Queen Creek Unified School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or sexual orientation in admission and access to its programs, services, activities, or in any aspect of their operations and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Queen Creek Unified School District also does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices. The following employees have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Compliance Officer for Title IX, Assistant Superintendent of Support Services, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480- 987-7418 and Compliance Officer for Section 504/ADA, Director of Special Education, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek no discrimina en base a su raza, color, religión, origen nacional, sexo, discapacidad, edad, o la orientación sexual para la admisión y su acceso a sus programas, servicios, actividades, o en cualquier aspecto de sus operaciones y proporciona un acceso igualitario a los Boys Scouts y otro grupos de jóvenes designados. El Districto Escolar Unificado de Queen Creek tampoco discrimina en sus prácticas de empleo y contratación. Los siguientes empleados han sido designados para manejar las preguntas en cuanto a las pólizas de no discriminación: Funcionario de Cumplimiento de Título IX, Asistente del Superintendente de Servicios Auxiliares, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-7418 and Funcionario de Cumplimiento para la Sección 504/ADA, Director de Educación Especial, 20217 E. Chandler Heights Rd., Queen Creek, AZ 85142, Phone 480-987-5990.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, March 27, 2019 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)