Pilot Flying J
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator, Driver Qualification Compliance
at Pilot Flying J
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 441
The purpose of this job is to ensure that all new Drivers meet hiring standards for Pilot Flying J (PFJ) and Flying J Canada Transport (FJCT), and all current Drivers are compliant with federal (US or Canada) regulations and policies.
1. Process Driver or CDL Mechanic applications to ensure candidates meet minimum hiring standards; schedule drug tests and physicals on approved candidates as identified by Regional Transportation Managers
2. Create Driver Qualification Files on all new drivers to ensure compliance with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR) or Transport Canada regulations
3. Enter new hire data for Drivers into appropriate company management systems
4. Contact and schedule Drivers for random drug and alcohol testing to comply with FMCSR and FJCT policies
5. Track Drivers on Leave of Absence status to ensure compliance with FMCSR prior to return to work
6. Serve as a point of contact for Drivers and provide assistance with questions; escalate to appropriate department as needed
7. Model behaviors that support the company’s common purpose; ensure guests and team members are supported at the highest level
8. Ensure all work activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
9. Complete other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
* Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred
* Minimum two years’ prior experience in the trucking industry preferred
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
* Familiarity with FMCSR preferred
6005 Lonas Dr
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!