Oasis Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Records Clerk
at Oasis Behavioral Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: ec608432-9db7-4c4c-a9ba-46c203d9ca3e
Categories: Administrative/Clerical, Healthcare - Admin/Office/Records/Finance, Grocery/Convenience Stores, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
- Sort, file and collate a variety of medical records and information such as progress notes, treatment plans, nursing/clinical notes and discharge summaries into the patient’s medical record.
- Create medical record files.
- Ensure medical records are complete, accurate and timely.
- Research lost or missing records/information in accordance with established procedures.
- Answer requests for medical records from outside agencies and third-party sponsorship.
- May communicate with transcriptionist or transcription vendor to resolve issues/errors regarding reports.
- Assist designated staff in locating records in the medical records department.
- Maintain accurate logs, card files, statistics and information release forms for providing medical record information.
- Ensure medical record is complete prior to filing/re-filing and accurately update log.
- Perform medical record audits.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience in quantitative medical record reviews preferred.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!