Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- De Novo
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
The primary function of the Coordinator, De Novo is to coordinate, administer and support various office opening activities. This role is responsible for ensuring that assigned pre-open De Novo responsibilities are completed in a timely and effective manner which contributes towards the goal of opening turn-key, patient ready offices.
- Coordinates schedules and manages key pre-opening activities.
- Maintains and monitor key data generation as well as update daily, weekly and monthly reporting.
- Manages various tasks and deadlines as well as prioritize and plan work activities.
- Drafts, reviews, and processes incoming communications; including correspondence, emails and phone calls.
- Coordinates and lead conference call meetings with vendors as necessary.
- Strategizes ways of improving processes and execute new strategies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Business or related field from an accredited college.
- Experience with Process and/or Project Management.
- Experience in a multi-location organization.
- Experience in IT Networking is a plus.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.