Pacific Dental Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Department Coordinator – Revenue Operations
at Pacific Dental Services
- Requisition ID
- Revenue Operations
- Location : External Name
- National Support Center
- Manages multiple calendars and coordinates various structured and high level recurring meetings includes planning and coordinating presentations.
- Manages events by issuing information or invitations, controlling event budget, organizing speakers, and arranging facilities and caterers.
- Analyzes, assembles and distributes information includes distributing detailed information, agendas, presentations and reports.
- Integrates remote employees and outside partners.
- Composes and prepares correspondence, reports, expense reports, check requests, and reconciles corporate credit card accounts for all senior ROC management team.
- Tracks all hours worked on special projects for team members and contractors includes ensuring invoices are received timely, checked for accuracy and discrepancies are reconciled with Finance team and individual contract entities.
- Acts as administrator for special projects by monitoring the status of ROC projects, tasks, and ideas. Resolves conflicts and communicates related information to the designated teams.
- Interfaces with all departments within the company and conducts in a highly professional manner.
- Receives, processes, and/or prioritizes a heavy volume of incoming communication inclusive of correspondence, e-mails, faxes, and phone calls.
- Effectively manages competing demands and adapts to change, delays, and unexpected situations.
- Follows instructions, responds to direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Completes assignments in an organized and systematic approach includes bringing order into complex situations.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Equivalent to high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2+ years of related experience in a professional environment working with business executives.
- Proficient with MS Office products including some or all of the following Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio, JIRA.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- Project coordination experience for a large organization.
Pacific Dental Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.