Nusenda Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Nusenda Credit Union
At Nusenda Credit Union, our commitment to excellent member service, care for our community, being an employer of choice, and offering flexible products and services have always been our priorities. With 210,000 members, 600 employees, and 21 branches, we are the largest not-for-profit financial cooperative in NM.
We have been voted one of the Top Workplaces and Healthiest Places to Work for multiple years! Being part of our credit union means being part of our community through The Power of WE.
If integrity, dedication, and a commitment to serving others is part of your DNA, we encourage you to review our list of open positions and apply today. We look forward to growing our Nusenda family!
We are currently seeking an Office Manager (OM) to join the Credit Union at our St. Michaels, Santa Fe Branch. The candidate will be responsible for managing and directing all staff and operations, ensuring the branch meets organizational, operational, and service expectations. Acts as a trusted financial advisor to existing and potential members by using a consultative approach to evaluate, educate and fulfill members’ financial needs. Responsible for leading team members through daily monitoring, coaching, and development to ensure the team is a professional and friendly resource for member questions/issues, while building trust through everyday interactions.
Responsible for the oversight of branch operations to include the Teller and Financial Platform ensuring all member needs are met in accordance to department expectations. Develops methods to supports department and organizational initiatives to ensure the delivery of exceptional member service and needs based sales culture.
Assists members with their financial needs through a consultative needs-based approach. Assists members with account and loan products and services, answers questions, operates as a teller as needed, and handles problem resolution within authority level. Refers members to specialized departments as needed. Assists in a variety of tasks to ensure efficient office operations including opening and closing procedures.
Leads and manages subordinates in respect to hiring, training, development, and evaluation of employee performance within the department. Recommends promotions/transfers and salary adjustments. Supports the development of staff by conducting huddles, kickoffs, and department meetings aligned to support organizational goals.
- Evaluate all branch activities to ensure compliance with law and regulations, established credit union policies, procedures, and objectives. Recommends changes to manager.
Three years to five years of similar or related experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
Advanced knowledge of branch operations including all teller functions, consumer lending, sales, and service techniques
Must be able to handle multiple responsibilities, meet deadlines, deal with sensitive information, and handle problem resolution.
Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills with the ability to work with multiple levels of the organization.
Development, performance management, training, and employee counseling skills essential.
Excellent organizational and attention to detail skills.
Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to derive innovative strategies and implement them in a timely, effective manner.
Ability to adapt quickly to change and proactively communicate.
Culture Fit Requirements:
- Leadership: You are a teacher, a coach and tough when you need to be. You are transparent and always have an open door. You inspire others to do their very best and continue to propel them throughout their career.
- Collaboration: You can work with the whole leadership team through influence and relationship building. You can jump into a situation with eagerness yet listen diligently and respectfully.
- No Job Too Small: The role is critical, but there is no job too small. While you will generate ideas and dream big, you will also write documents, schedule your own meetings, calculate, analyze or validate information/data, and understand how processes work from start to finish. Great detail and polish is a staple of our organization’s culture.
- The Facts and The Story: You can tell a story, motivate others, and make a fierce presentation but you are also fact based and can organize the data and your ideas into a solid business plan.
- Passion: You want to work in a place where what WE do matters. You love our community and want to make a difference in the lives of those who live and work here. You seek to exceed expectations and you take full ownership of everything with your name on it. It’s not just a job, it’s a passion