Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Materials Management Coordinator Per Diem PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
The Materials Management Coordinator is responsible for organizing and managing the day-to-day Materials Management needs and operations for the facility. Researches purchasing options, monitors inventory, orders supplies, receives and disburses shipments and deliveries, and directs and recommends purchases within designated purchasing group organizations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Verbal ability to communicate effectively with hospital staff required.
- Minimum three (3) years of previous hospital materials management experience required, with increasing managerial level responsibility in materials or related field.
- College degree preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.