National Jewish Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quantitative Imaging and Quality Project Coordinator
at National Jewish Health
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 11837
Full Time (40 hours per week), Day Shift, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Req # 11837
The Quantitative Image Lab (QIL) at National Jewish Health provides quantitative image analysis for clinical and research purposes, researches methods for efficient large-scale processing of medical images and develops novel image analysis techniques to recognize and characterize normal and abnormal anatomy. This position supports the mission of the QIL by developing and maintaining compliance process and documents and by managing project workflows and timelines.
1. Plans, organizes and documents QIL quality systems, procedures and validation efforts.
2. Authors and maintains documents related to software validation, testing and data analysis in accordance with appropriate standards (e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, GCP).
3. Works with lab researchers and software engineers to develop, maintain and document appropriate procedures for image analysis and quality assurance.
4. Reviews QIL project requirements and define procedures for data management and compliance.
5. Works closely with QIL collaborators to ensure compliance with relevant regulations, institutional and departmental policies.
6. Manages project timelines, schedules, budgets and invoicing; coordinate QIL resources.
7. Ensures compliance with relevant regulations, institutional and department policies.
8. Assists in the development of budgets for grants, contracts and other partnerships for the QIL in coordination with the QIL Director and Director of Radiology.
9. Completes documentation as needed for Institutional Review Board (IRB) proposals and data requests.
1. Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates commitment to National Jewish Health.
2. Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
3. Business Acumen: Using economic, financial, market, and industry data to understand and improve business results; using one’s understanding of major business functions, industry trends, and own organization’s position to contribute to effective business strategies and tactics.
4. Decision Making: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
5. Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
6. Peer Relationships: Interacts with others in a constructive, positive, and respectful manner, regardless of individual differences. Assists team members or co-workers in achieving personal goals and completing assignments.
7. Perseverance/Resourcefulness: Accesses and utilizes available resources inside and outside the company.
8. Problem Solving: Uses issue identification, data relation and comparison, pattern recognition and information gathering to create analyses and make recommendations.
Supervisory or Managerial Responsibility
1. Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
2. Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
3. Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
4. Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
5. Fosters an inclusive workplace where diversity and individual differences are valued and leveraged to achieve the vision and mission of the institution.
6. Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
7. Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
8. Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
Bachelor's degree required. Masters in STEM discipline preferred.
A minimum of three years in research and/or medical imaging required. One year in quality, regulatory systems or software compliance preferred. Experience with 21 CFR Part 11, Good Clinical Practice, and Good Lab Practice or similar preferred.
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!