Mid-State Technical College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mid-State Technical College
Serve as the college-wide customer relationship manager (CRM) application administrator who oversees upgrades, solution design, analysis, troubleshooting, bug-fixing, testing, documentation, and quality assurance of our Salesforce systems.
Duties & Responsibilities
Ensure CRM applications meet college objectives through the development and maintenance of a comprehensive understanding of Salesforce.com.
Coordinate and execute marketing campaigns (development, implementation, analysis, and reporting), including drip campaigns.
Deliver rapid resolution to business challenges and technical issues; identify and implement Salesforce.com enhancements as needed.
Provide administration tasks including creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, email alerts and communications, data management, approvals, workflows, reports, dashboards, tasks and events.
Act as the primary point of contact for our Salesforce-related relationships, often acting as the project manager for Salesforce development projects.
Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports, including development of custom reports and dashboards. Will require development of validation rules and custom workflow and approval processes.
Ensure our Salesforce data integrity, working to consistently clean data through audit processes and issue resolution.
Partner with functional users to develop data analysis tools, including reports and dashboards, to support daily college operations and planning.
Work with end users to understand needs, make recommendations, and incorporate processes (workflows, tasks, and dashboards). Recommend, implement, test, deploy and train end users on configuration improvements.
Collaborate with users to identify best practices and develop system enhancements/functionality, and provide day-to-day project management for application-related initiatives; execute those ideas from start to finish.
Develop and maintain training materials and documentation for users, as well as train new users and assure adoption of best practices by existing users.
Continuously work to establish consistency across users.
Develop technical solutions, integrate supporting technologies and manage the solution life cycle.
Handle sensitive information in accordance with applicable guidelines and regulations.
Specials projects and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology. Equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered in lieu of bachelor’s degree.
- Assimilate and apply new job-related information in a timely manner.
- Originate action to improve existing conditions and processes; identify improvement opportunities, generate ideas, and implement solutions.
- Accomplish tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how detailed; show concern for all aspects of the job; accurately check processes and tasks; be watchful over a period of time.
- Effectively manage time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Take prompt action to accomplish work goals; take action to achieve results beyond what is required; be proactive.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and approach toward work.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance; life insurance; short-term disability; long-term disability; paid time off and holidays; flexible spending account; Wisconsin Retirement System; 403(b) and 457; employee assistance program; educational assistance; and employee wellness program.
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, you must complete an online application. You should have the following information available when completing an application:
- Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
- Employment History
- Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered.
Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting February 11, 2019. Applications received on or after February 11th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.
Optimize Your Online Application Experience
Below you will find a few technical tips to help ensure a positive and successful online application experience:
- Be sure to fill in each field in the application. You will receive an error message at the time of submission and your application will not be submitted if each required field is not filled in.
- Avoid clicking the back, forward, or refresh buttons while applying. Doing so will interfere with the submission and may result in data loss.
- Clear your browser's temporary files/cache and cookies prior to beginning the application.
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Do not bookmark or favorite the application. Navigate to the careers site each time you wish to access your saved/submitted application.
- Your application session will remain open for 24 hours assuming you do not close your browser. To ensure submission, complete the application process within that time frame.
- The following browsers are currently supported:
Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- The following operating systems are currently supported:
Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit, as well as Mac OS 10.6 and greater.
If you experience issues in submitting your online application, please contact Human Resources at 715.422.5568.